Dogs are always welcome at the Woolpack Inn. A bowl, blanket and some poo bags are available on arrival with top-ups given at any point during your stay. Dogs are allowed in our bar area, but not in the restaurant. With a multitude of walks on our doorstep Chilham is a fantastic destination to visit with your four-legged friend. Guidance as to which route is most suitable for you is on hand.
Pets do’s and don’ts…
- Please let us know you are bring your dog so that we can allocate a room with direct access to the garden area
- Please use a blanket to cover any furniture
- Please feed your dog on the tiled area of you room
- Please tidy up after your dog – additional poo bags are available on request
- Please be respectful to other residents/patrons
- Please remember that you are responsible for any damage, stains etc. caused by your pet.